Duff & Phelps supports companies and their advisors through every stage of M&A.
Duff & Phelps’ German M&A team was ranked a top 10 M&A advisor based on deal value.1
Our team advises public corporations, financial sponsors, family-owned businesses and other private companies in middle-market buy side and sell side M&A transactions globally, with regional teams situated in Germany, UK, Ireland, Canada, France, China, Brazil and India. Duff & Phelps has deep experience in buy side and sell side engagements, capital raising, transaction advisory services and financial sponsor coverage.
1. Thomson Reuters, transactions dated January 1, 2019 through September 16, 2019. As published by Borsen-Zeitung in the article, “AM M&A Markt stirbt die Hoffnung zuletzt.”
Clients Choose Us for Our:
- Senior staff engagement throughout every transaction
- Experience, including more than 400 M&A transactions in the past five years and #5 ranking for U.S. middle-market transactions over the past 10 years2;
- Global reach, including dedicated M&A professionals in the U.S., Canada, UK, Germany, Ireland, France and China;
- Dedicated industry expertise
- Financial Sponsor coverage and access to the global private equity community
- Breadth of in-house corporate finance and financial advisory services, which significantly enhance our M&A processes and outcomes for our clients.
2. Thomson Financial Securities Data (U.S. deals $10M < $150M, including deals without a disclosed value). Full years 2011 through 2020.)
Aerospace Defense and Government Services (ADG) M&AAerospace Defense and Government Services (ADG) M&A
Business Services M&ABusiness Services M&A
Consumer, Leisure and Retail M&AConsumer, Leisure and Retail M&A
Energy and Mining M&AEnergy and Mining M&A
Healthcare M&AHealthcare M&A
Industrials M&AIndustrials M&A
Real Estate M&AReal Estate M&A
Technology M&ATechnology M&A
Objective valuations for financial reporting, tax and management planning purposes.
Strategic Value Advisory
Assistance evaluating strategic alternatives and identifying growth strategies.
Experienced arbitrators and expert witnesses across a wide array of sectors.
M&A Post Acquisition Disputes
Expert consulting and testifying services related to post-acquisition purchase price disputes.
Financial Sponsors Group
Dedicated coverage and access to M&A deal-flow for financial sponsors.
Fairness and Solvency Opinions
Independent opinions for boards of directors and special committees.
Complex business services and claims administration.