Duff & Phelps is a leading middle-market M&A advisor.
Our team advises public corporations, financial sponsors, family-owned businesses and other private companies in middle-market buy side and sell side M&A transactions globally, with dedicated teams situated in Germany, UK, Ireland, U.S., Canada and China. Duff & Phelps has deep experience in buy side and sell side engagements, capital raising, transaction advisory services and financial sponsor coverage. Clients choose us for our:
- Senior staff engagement throughout every transaction
- Experience, including more than 300 M&A transactions in the past five years
- Track record of exceeding or meeting preliminary valuation ranges 89.8% of the time in our last 50 transactions
- Global reach across the UK, Ireland, Germany, U.S., Canada and China
- Dedicated industry expertise
- Financial Sponsor coverage and access to the global private equity community
- Breadth of in-house corporate finance and financial advisory services, which significantly enhance our M&A processes and outcomes for our clients.
Dedicated M&A Industry Practices
Duff & Phelps’ cross border transaction teams combine local, industry and technical expertise to serve our clients. In the UK, we have robust practices dedicated to seven key sectors.
Objective valuations for financial reporting, tax and management planning purposes.Valuation Services
Strategic Value Advisory
Assistance evaluating strategic alternatives and identifying growth strategies.Strategic Value Advisory
Experienced arbitrators and expert witnesses across a wide array of sectors.Arbitration
M&A Post Acquisition Disputes
Expert consulting and testifying services related to post-acquisition purchase price disputes.M&A Post Acquisition Disputes
Financial Sponsors Group
Dedicated coverage and access to M&A deal-flow for financial sponsors.Financial Sponsors Group
Fairness and Solvency Opinions
Independent opinions for boards of directors and special committees.Fairness and Solvency Opinions
Complex business services and claims administration.Prime Clerk