Duff & Phelps' specialist Transaction Structuring and Accounting team combines technical accounting expertise with practical, commercial deal experience to help clients manage the process of accounting and financial reporting for a transformational event.
Our team provides support across the entire deal life cycle from designing deal structures and technical accounting analysis during the diligence phase through to post deal integration and dispute services.
Our analysis may include procedures such as:
- Providing guidance to clients related to IAS and U.S. GAAP presentation of new and existing pronouncements
- Assisting clients in their structure to minimize quarterly reporting complexities
- Assisting in fresh start accounting
- Providing guidance on current pronouncements to assist clients in their structure and reporting to maximize earnings per share
- Providing expert testimony to clients in disputes related to application of purchase contract definitions and in-country accounting guidance