Duff & Phelps is committed to the survival and turnaround of businesses in order to protect, restore and maximize value for clients.
Our team of professionals always strive to find the most innovative practical solutions to issues affecting business performance. We have worked on some of the most challenging turnaround and crisis-management situations. Discreet and determined, we help underperforming businesses restructure to maintain enterprise value.
Our drive to improve business performance is at the heart of our services. We are also committed to supporting the rescue culture adopted by all responsible lenders and corporate-recovery professionals. This means that we aim to help our clients implement change early enough to prevent their businesses from facing insolvency.
In addition, our thorough understanding of the pressures and intricacies of the finance business enables us to not only offer advice and assessments regarding the viability of specific funding proposals but also ensure the effective recovery of monies in formal insolvency situations.
Furthermore, we have extensive experience in fraud investigation and use some of the industry's most sophisticated techniques for identifying fraud. Indeed, our broad-based experience across a wide range of business sectors underpins our cutting-edge capabilities in this and every aspect of our work.
Who are our customers?
- Business owners
- Company directors
- Private investors
What services do we provide?
- Corporate recovery
- Profit improvement
- Analysis, advice and recommendations for lenders
- Fraud investigations
Why Duff & Phelps?
- We are agile, responsive and flexible
- We take speedy ownership of a problem and deliver effective solutions
- We preserve value for all stakeholders
- We are approachable, accessible and professional
- We develop and maintain strong client relationships
- All our services are led by managing directors
- We are prepared to go that extra mile to build trust and respect among our clients and peers, as well as the corporate community at large