Duff & Phelps’ Transfer Pricing Global Compliance Services supports global master file and local file transfer pricing documentation, benchmarking and Country-by-Country reporting obligations in a high quality and cost-effective manner.
Global Compliance Services are carried out by experienced transfer pricing professionals, ensuring high quality on a consistent basis across the globe.
- Efficient preparation of OECD-compliant master files or updating existing master files to ensure they are fit for purpose, as well as assisting with Country-by-Country reporting compliance.
- Tailoring of OECD-compliant master files to satisfy local requirements, taking into account local nuances.
- Preparation of local file transfer pricing reports to achieve full compliance with local regulations to minimize risks.
- Benchmarking of all types of related-party transactions in line with requirements and expectations of local tax authorities and OECD guidelines, using locally-accepted databases and adopting the expected search strategies.
- Translation of documentation where required by the local legislation or where expected by the local tax authority.
- Global transfer pricing expertise, with awareness of local nuances and tax authority expectations.
- The Duff & Phelps global business model enables such services to be provided at true value-for-budget rates, leveraging our quality resources in lower cost locations, with full local oversight and review.
- Our services utilize smart templates and processes to ensure fast turnaround of projects as well as a standard “look and feel” of deliverables.
- Duff & Phelps offers additional value-enhancing services, including tax valuations, transfer pricing controversy management and design of transfer pricing systems.
OECD Guidelines for Financial Transactions – Important Highlights from the Finalized Guidance
Coronavirus: Managing Your Asia Supply Chain and Transfer Pricing Risks in a Global Pandemic
With an Eye Towards OECD Membership, Brazil Contemplates Changes to Its Transfer Pricing Regime
Mounting Pressure for Public Disclosure of Country-by-Country Reports
Susan Fickling-Munge and Sarah Stauner Published in Bloomberg Tax – Mitigating Risk on Hard to Value Intangibles
Duff & Phelps Featured in Bloomberg BNA Transfer Pricing Forum – 2019 Year in Review
David Lewis Talks About Australia Tax Alert on Non-Arm’s Length Arrangements Involving Intangible Assets
Duff & Phelps Expands Latin American Transfer Pricing Practice