Duff & Phelps’ Transfer Pricing Valuation Services offer an integrated approach to valuing a range of intangible property, functions and other interests for tax purposes.
Our specialized team works seamlessly with the broader Duff & Phelps Valuation Advisory practice to provide consistent analyses that are defensible for both tax and other purposes.
- Efficient preparation of IRS- and OECD-compliant transfer pricing valuations for tax purposes.
- Tailored tax valuations that balance and reconcile multiple standards, regulations and perspectives, including local vs. foreign regulations and arm’s-length standard vs. fair value for financial reporting.
- Global resources to meet geography-specific requirements and expectations, including translations, local technical input and review.
- Integration of valuations performed for tax and non-tax purposes can eliminate duplicative efforts, especially as it relates to information gathering, and can help mitigate the risks associated with inconsistencies that might arise from using different service providers for tax and non-tax valuation work streams.
- Our broad global valuation capabilities, deep industry expertise and flexible team structure provides a unique ability to support tax positions upon audit.
- Our ability to fully understand differences between tax and financial reporting requirements and to help clients bridge between valuation analyses undertaken to meet differing standards.
- True independence, allowing for unconflicted collaboration with external tax advisors, outside council, internal tax teams and independent auditors to achieve our client’s goals.
OECD Guidelines for Financial Transactions – Important Highlights from the Finalized Guidance
Coronavirus: Managing Your Asia Supply Chain and Transfer Pricing Risks in a Global Pandemic
With an Eye Towards OECD Membership, Brazil Contemplates Changes to Its Transfer Pricing Regime
Mounting Pressure for Public Disclosure of Country-by-Country Reports
Susan Fickling-Munge and Sarah Stauner Published in Bloomberg Tax – Mitigating Risk on Hard to Value Intangibles
Duff & Phelps Featured in Bloomberg BNA Transfer Pricing Forum – 2019 Year in Review
David Lewis Talks About Australia Tax Alert on Non-Arm’s Length Arrangements Involving Intangible Assets
Duff & Phelps Expands Latin American Transfer Pricing Practice